The Wine Cellar is looking for a vibrant individual to join our team for 2-3 shifts per week, including Saturdays. The Wine Cellar has been in business for 28 years and has built an outstanding reputation for quality products and excellent customer service.
Job overview: The successful candidate will assist customers with their bottling and ensure that they have a fun experience. They will also assist the wine maker, as required, as well as be responsible for the full sales cycle from greeting a customer to assisting them with their purchase decisions and processing their purchase. Excellent customer service is our standard. The successful candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. numerous times during a shift, maintain a positive attitude and be fluent in English.
Other requirements: The successful candidate must also possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulously clean, including maintaining a clean work environment at all times;
- Comfortable using computer applications for Point of Sale, winemaking and label making. MS Office knowledge preferred;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Great time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to get along with others as this position requires working in a team environment and with customers;
- Willingness to learn;
- Experience is preferred but not necessary.
We have a small, happy team and are looking to add a team member! If you like people, get along well with others and are looking for a new opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants however, only those chosen for interview will be contacted.